Along with celebrating +60 years of developing infrastructure across Iowa, Hall & Hall Engineers also announced a new leadership team this year. The Board of Directors elected Shane Wicks, President; Ken DeKeyser, Vice-President Brent Jackman, Secretary, and Brian Vogel, Treasurer of the firm.
At Hall & Hall, we know that the culture of the workplace has a lot to do with our vision of excellence, persistence, and the successful completion of projects. It’s easy to have a top notch team when you genuinely like your work environment and have people you can count on.
Hall & Hall Engineers is the leader in providing quality design solutions. Through our partnerships we are committed to creating value for developers, land owners and communities with integrity, talent and innovation.
• Annexations/Land Use Plans
• Residential, Commercial and Industrial Development
• Rezoning/Conditional Use/Variances
• Preliminary/Final Plats
• Site Development Plans
• Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment
• Permit Expediting
• Erosion, Sediment Control and Storm water permits
• LEED Accredited Professionals
• Water quality control structures & detention ponds
• Stream Bank Restoration
• Storm Water Management Reports
Transportation Planning & Design
• Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
• Bikeway and Trail Planning
• Public Outreach and Community Involvement
• Railway Design
• Roadway and Intersection Planning
• Traffic Impact Studies
• Parking Lots
• Traffic Engineering
• Transportation Planning and Analysis
• Sanitary Sewers/Pump Stations
• Water Distribution Systems
• Site Inventory & Analysis
• Master Planning
• Environmental Planning & Sustainable Design
• Streetscape & Corridor Planning Design
• Graphic Designing/Marketing
• Parks & Recreational Planning and Design
• Campus Planning
• Landscape Planting Plans
• Identity Signage
• Site Development Plans
• Sports Field Design
Our landscape architects apply artistic principles and technical design standards to enhance every project we produce. Through our team approach, all of our projects have input from a landscape architect ensuring our designs are not only technically sound, but livable.
Through careful analysis of the natural landscape and the needs of our clients, the firm’s landscape architects collaborate with engineers, planners and scientists to develop the right landscape design solutions. Solutions that combine site improvements with respect for the surrounding landforms, the environment and our client’s needs.
Our design work ranges from municipal parks and playgrounds to residential communities to institutional facilities. The variety in our client base has provided us with a broad range of experience in unique design elements ranging from healing gardens to urban skate parks to woodland trails. Our work has brought national recognition and respect to Hall and Hall Engineers, Inc.
• Water and Sewer Systems
• Flood Plain Management
• Capital Improvements Planning
• Roadway Design
• Sidewalks and Multi-use Trails
• Traffic Signals
• Right-of-way Acquisition
• Geographic Information Systems
• Construction Observation and Administration
Hall & Hall Engineers, Inc. has served Iowa communities for over 60 years. Our experienced project managers and multi-disciplinary technical staff provide municipalities a range of services required to successfully plan and design complex projects. In addition to our licensed engineers and surveyors, we assist communities with construction inspections, wetland delineation and mitigation, and certified flood plain management.
Hall & Hall Engineers, Inc. is the trusted advisor of communities across Iowa and in surrounding states. Our staff includes former government engineers and elected/appointed officials who thoroughly understand local government processes.
Engineering dependable solutions every time →