CAREERS at Hhe
HHE is ALWAYS looking for talented professionals!
Professional Land Surveyor
BE A PART OF A GROWING COMPANY!
Headquartered in Hiawatha, Iowa, Hall & Hall Engineers (HHE) is an employee-owned company serving a range of clients throughout the Midwest. At HHE, we strive to provide a positive work environment focused on career development, professional growth, and work-life balance. We also offer an excellent benefits package and a flexible work schedule.
- Professional Land Surveyor licensed in the State of Iowa
- At least four years of land surveying or an equivalent combination of training and experience
Skills and Special Requirements
- AutoCAD Civil 3D required
- Computer skills in Microsoft Suite/365 are preferred
- Thorough knowledge in the operation of robotic total stations and GPS is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of the Iowa Code regarding land surveying is required
- Ability to obtain OSHA 10-hour Construction Outreach
- Valid Iowa Driver’s License is required
- Prepare land surveying calculations and documents using governing codes and standards of practice
- Plan, organize, and coordinate work of Field and Design Surveyors
- Research land surveying records and document findings
- Serve as project manager and client contact for land survey projects
- Coordinate with other disciplines such as architectural, civil, etc.
- Handle routine consulting contract administration
- Prepare survey and mapping drawings
- Participate in client and company meetings
- Operate survey equipment to perform boundary and construction surveys
- We offer a very generous compensation package in addition to an array of benefits to all full-time employees, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) program, paid time off benefits, and other voluntary benefit options.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume or inquiries to Susan Forinash at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on Linkedin.
Hall and Hall Engineers, Inc – Hiawatha, Iowa
(319) 362-9548 – Office